Sabtu, 31 Desember 2011

PostHeaderIcon Harry Potter Quotes 1 - 7

~ Harry Potter 1 quotes: you're a wizard, harry!! ( Rubeus Hagrid )

~ Harry Potter 2 quotes:
Harry : "promise me something"
Dobby : "anything, sir"
Harry : "never try to save my life again!"

~ Harry Potter 3 quotes: a child voice, however hones and true, is meaningless to those who've forgoten how to listen ( A. Dumbledore )

~ Harry Potter 4 quotes: he's back..he's back..voldemort's back! cedric, he asked me to bring his body back. i coulden't leave him..not there!( Harry )

 ~ Harry Potter 5 quotes: ..after all the years, after all you've soffered, i didn't want to chose you any more pain. i caried too much about you( A. Dumbledore )

~ Harry Potter 6 quotes: ..severus..please..( A. Dumbledore )

~ Harry potter 7 part1 quotes: the ministry has haven, the minister of magic is dead. they are coming( kingsley shacklebolt )

0 komentar:

AddThis

Search

Memuat...

About Me

Foto Saya
sukma's blog
di sini tersedia macam macam, ada tentang harry potter, mempercantik blog pun ada,, jangan lupa follow ya,,,
Lihat profil lengkapku
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

sukma's photos

sukma's photos
my photos

my name

my name

Pengikut

Harry's Pics

Ada kesalahan di dalam gadget ini

my cursor

Harry Potter Broom

clock